Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: bluez-utils-compat (Read 1550 times) previous topic - next topic

bluez-utils-compat

Hey guys, I use the bluez-utils-compat on all my artix PC's, I'm trying to install bluez-utils-compat to Parabola OpenRC arch variant but I'm getting some funny errors. I'm pretty sure it was one of the guys here who made the bluez-utils-compat package on the AUR which is why I'm making a forums post here about it.

It fails & says it can't find systemd, then when I add --disable-systemd it does this:

Code: [Select]
Try `config.sub --help' for more information.
configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub   failed
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...
:: failed to build bluez-utils-compat package(s)

When I added a  \ at the end of --enable-deprecated & then added --disable-systemd, it would for some reason give me an error about the
# thing at the end of --enable-deprecated \   ...

Sorry I keep making posts and then I end up figuring them out before anyone is even able to reply lol... I sometimes think I'm stuck on something so I post up a forums post as soon as possible, just to find out a minute later that I can actually solve the issue myself. I wasn't seeing the error about the # thing in pacaur though, only when I was manually doing a makepkg did I notice that error about the #.

Edit: When it says it can't find systemd when you add --disable-systemd, you gotta add --disable-systemd above --enable-deprecated

so it looks like

--disable-systemd \
--enable-deprecated

then it works fine