Skip to main content
Topic: Error with MyMonero (Read 61 times) previous topic - next topic

Error with MyMonero

Code: [Select]
(node:21962) Warning: require() of ES modules is not supported.
require() of /opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/node_modules/lit/index.js from /opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/node_modules/@mymonero/mymonero-web-components/lib/Components/Shared/ActivityIndicator.js is an ES module file as it is a .js file whose nearest parent package.json contains "type": "module" which defines all .js files in that package scope as ES modules.
Instead rename index.js to end in .cjs, change the requiring code to use import(), or remove "type": "module" from /opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/node_modules/lit/package.json.

I do not have the file
 /opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/node_modules/lit/index.js
at all. My directory stops at
 /opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar 
and it is a file.

I built this from the AUR with trizen. The application opens and registers input, but does not update graphically until I resize the window. I am using Cinnamon DE with Dinit.

An unexpected application error occurred.

Please let us know of the following error message as it could be a bug:

<p><span style='font-size: 11px;'>RangeError: Incorrect locale information provided</span></p>RangeError: Incorrect locale information provided
    at Date.toLocaleDateString (<anonymous>)
    at /opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Wallets/Views/WalletDetailsView.web.js:883:37
    at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at WalletDetailsView._configureUIWithWallet__transactions (/opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Wallets/Views/WalletDetailsView.web.js:816:31)
    at WalletDetailsView.setup (/opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Wallets/Views/WalletDetailsView.web.js:44:10)
    at new WalletDetailsView (/opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Wallets/Views/WalletDetailsView.web.js:29:10)
    at WalletsListView.pushRecordDetailsView (/opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Lists/Views/ListView.web.js:232:20)
    at WalletsListView.cellWasTapped (/opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Lists/Views/ListView.web.js:251:12)
    at WalletsListCellView.cell_tapped_fn (/opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Lists/Views/ListView.web.js:186:15)
    at /opt/mymonero/resources/app.asar/local_modules/Lists/Views/ListCellView.web.js:96:14Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) MyMonero/1.3.3 Chrome/83.0.4103.122 Electron/9.4.4 Safari/537.36

I get this error when clicking on my wallet. I am able somehow to send funds but not get the TXID for transactions.