Skip to main content
Topic: Show Your Screenshots Here (Read 62282 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show Your Screenshots Here

Reply #15
Just a simple desktop :)) ..

If I can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Reply #21
This is Awesome not for the faint-hearted  with custom menus arcdark theme,

Reply #23
LX-Qt, Fusion, Breeze, KDE apps, Moraki Boulders (New Zealand)
Gentoo and Majaro user really enjoying Artix!

Reply #25
Nice to see uses not being afraid to use the non top 3 DEs shows artix is in the right direction like Arch/Gentoo, not  1 DE favoured

Reply #26

And a Tom Petty fan to boot,as well.
 He never really made it in the UK that is where I lived till 6 years ago.
The stones made it big time here in Peru and Jagger is a god when he does personal  visits and travels here sight seeing, These rock gods just live on.

Reply #27
Tom Petty suffered a massive heart attack a couple of days ago, hence the tribute.  He was one of the few that survived rock with dignity through the anti-rock 80s ;)

Reply #28
Been listening to his last record with Heartbreakers for few days recent I feel like the best of him was yet to come. What a shame. RIP Tom Petty
Linux user since 1997.
Red Hat -> Mandrake - > Arch - > Slackware -> Manjaro -> Artix / OpenBSD

Reply #29
I thought after the all hit album with heartbreakers that was it.  Many artists can never recover from stardom.  When last dance with Mary Jane came out I knew I was wrong.  Maybe the heartbreakers held him back.  How you really know an artist as a person is listening ex-associates talk about them.  Mike Campbell should have been a well known star as well, amazing talent.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVcqTvEh4sg  (more about Tom Petty in this video than anywhere else).