Skip to main content
Topic: How to solve PC is working/processing so much harder on low quality connection (Read 370 times) previous topic - next topic

How to solve PC is working/processing so much harder on low quality connection

Why PC mainly laptop, is working and processing so much harder and much more heavily when the wifi internet data it receives is at low speed (40 kbps max) and/or intermittent, as opposed and not due, to weak wifi signal strength i.e. its low dB. This's outright conspicuous when performing a media streaming
What actually is which processor(s) is/are working and/or searching on, and what actually has triggered it/them to obligatorily working and processing in such very hard which leads to real problem: quickly gets overheating?

How do we mitigate or solve this (mainly my) problem ?

Re: How to solve PC is working/processing so much harder on low quality connection

Reply #1
Why PC mainly laptop, is working and processing so much harder and much more heavily when the wifi internet data it receives is at low speed (40 kbps max) and/or intermittent, as opposed and not due, to weak wifi signal strength i.e. its low dB. This's outright conspicuous when performing a media streaming
What actually is which processor(s) is/are working and/or searching on, and what actually has triggered it/them to obligatorily working and processing in such very hard which leads to real problem: quickly gets overheating?

How do we mitigate or solve this (mainly my) problem ?
How do you know your processors are processing more when connection is low?
Also what program do you use for media streaming?