Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: Distrowatch.com? Also screenfetch image? (Read 2574 times) previous topic - next topic

Distrowatch.com? Also screenfetch image?

Hello everyone, I'm curious why you guys aren't on Distrowatch.com yet? What's up with that?
Also, what do you think is gonna be the screenfetch image? The A in Artix or perhaps something else?

Re: Distrowatch.com? Also screenfetch image?

Reply #1
If you order the right hand list for the last 7 days you will see Artix way up there.  It was #14 a couple of days ago two spots up from Arch.

Reply #2
Hello everyone, I'm curious why you guys aren't on Distrowatch.com yet?
We do

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=artix

Also, what do you think is gonna be the screenfetch image? The A in Artix or perhaps something else?
No need to think. It's already there, you only need to install `screenfetch-git` (or if you want, `neofetch-git` also provides artix picture)...

If I can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Reply #3
If you order the right hand list for the last 7 days you will see Artix way up there.  It was #14 a couple of days ago two spots up from Arch.
Ohh, I had no idea. I'll go check that in a bit. I was looking through distrowatch & I never saw Artix on the front-page, I check there almost every day D:

Reply #5
When will the screenfetch in the artix repo be updated? Just curious. I installed the screenfetch-git & I can now see how many packages I've got as well as the Artix decal, I'm curious when I may want to switch back from the AUR's screenfetch to the artix repo screenfetch. I don't need an exact time or date, just an educated estimate :D Thank you both btw, I'm quite satisfied with my Artix installations! I think I will be calling Artix home - no more distro-hopping. at least not on my 64-bit machines :P