Skip to main content
Topic: discogs website font problem (Read 313 times) previous topic - next topic

discogs website font problem

I think this is a website issue, but I was trying this evening to get this site to display, eg:
https://www.discogs.com/ja/release/23676281-Engelbert-Humperdinck-His-Greatest-Hits
I tried installing various fonts guided by the element inspector without any luck, but then I just noticed the /ja/ in the address and tried changing it, when I changed it to /es/ then it redirected me to an English version saying that was the default browser language but would I like to view it in Spanish instead, so I can get it to display normally again. I had this effect in several browsers, the site was working normally a few days back.
I didn't choose the /ja/ Japanese site but it was taking me there regardless and then I guess I was missing those characters, even though the element inspector was suggesting Western ones for the element - don't know what is going on there!

Edit: that trick has stopped working now and it redirects to /ja/ whatever I try.

It's something to do with using a Yandex DNS server 77.88.8.8 because when I change that it works OK again.