Skip to main content
Topic: Artix merchandise (Read 2865 times) previous topic - next topic

Artix merchandise

T-Shirts, mugs and stickers! They also seem to ship from local stores in many countries, just click on the flag top-right. Don't forget to use their coupon codes, especially on the stickers. All items are customizable in shape, size and colours.

At the lowest possible prices, as we've set the royalties to the minimum Zazzle would allow (5%). The project won't receive a dime anyway, because an incredible amount of tax-related paperwork and personal information is required by the IRS.

If you've got experience with other decent online merchandise sellers, especially cheaper ones, please let us know.

Artix logo brand name (vertical) dark background square sticker

Artix double logo w/ brand name dark mug

Artix logo and brand on chest dark T-Shirt

Artix greyscale logo brand left on chest T-Shirt

Artix logo brandname (horizontal) white background rectangular sticker

Artix logo square sticker transparent background

Re: Artix merchandise

Reply #1
Nice.

May get sticker when i have some extra money and stick on my laptop ;). Does it ship to Europe??

Reply #2
Just to see that we don't end up in the same situation as Patrick Volkerding, can you clarify how purchases end up in the Artix funding stream, if there is an artix funding stream?

. The project won't receive a dime anyway, because an incredible amount of tax-related paperwork and personal information is required by the IRS.

Nevermind.  I would be happy to pay for an accountant to help, if you want.   NYLXS has handled this for years.

Reply #3
If the beneficiary (Artix) gets to earn more than $10 annually, an IRS form must be submitted by the team to zazzle in order to receive the money. Given the minimal (5%) royalties percentage, that's unlikely to happen, but if it does we don't intend to fill up forms. I believe it's not worth paying accountants for such small amounts of money, but thank you anyway.

Reply #4
A goal to raise 10 grand USD is a decent fund raising goal