Skip to main content
Topic: I woke up to this one day on a short vacation.. (Read 1925 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I woke up to this one day on a short vacation..

Reply #1
I say you went out I-78 and took a left and you were "up there"

And there is an oval-track nearby

Reply #2
several oval tracks, indoor and out.  It is Prozac on landscape.  In this case, BTW, I took Amtrak

Reply #5
So nice, very jealous right now.

Reply #6
@mrbrklyn Your mailserver seems to be dead:

Jan 29 22:42:16 artix postfix/smtp[69696]: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: to=<ruben@mrbrklyn.com>, relay=none, delay=31, delays=0.68/0.04/30/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to www2.mrbrklyn.com[96.57.23.82]:25: Connection timed out)

Reply #7
Yes I tried mailing him yesterday same response

Reply #8
@mrbrklyn Your mailserver seems to be dead:

Jan 29 22:42:16 artix postfix/smtp[69696]: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: to=<ruben@mrbrklyn.com>, relay=none, delay=31, delays=0.68/0.04/30/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to www2.mrbrklyn.com[96.57.23.82]:25: Connection timed out)

Yes, yesterday it was down.  It was doing an upgrade of the kernel.  Sorry about that.  a few hours before or later it would have been fine.  I do apologize.  I got your private email.  The email from the forum server, that is another issue.  But I don't want to make that a public discussion.

Reply #11
Yes I tried mailing him yesterday same response

FWIW, the email server has been up and working for ... since 1996 ;)  and down almost never.  FWIW, there is issues with using gmail to email me because of SORBs.... and it has just gotten to a point where I have blocked gmail.  I know it is suicide but fuck google.  Just because they are google doesn't mean they shouldn't police their stuff.