Skip to main content
Topic: An Error Has Occurred - Token verification failed. Please go back and try again. (Read 742 times) previous topic - next topic

An Error Has Occurred - Token verification failed. Please go back and try again.

Hi,

When I change settings related to 'forum profile', the forum throws this error message.

Please help. Thank you.

Re: An Error Has Occurred - Token verification failed. Please go back and try again.

Reply #1
Sadly happens to me as well, no idea why.
I try to logout and login again and try again and again.
It is frustrating.

Re: An Error Has Occurred - Token verification failed. Please go back and try again.

Reply #2
Well looks like it's chrome specific. I could change my forum profile without any error with Firefox.

Reply #3
Having exactly the same problem! Cannot change my avatar or any other setting. This happens in Firefox as well as in Brave, Chrome not yet tested.
Any solution?
The good old days may not return, and the rocks might smelt and the sea may burn.

Reply #4
It's happening for me, on Firefox, as well. It seems to be related to when you change a setting, then revert it back, then change another setting and try to save.
I like making, breaking and modding stuff, using a soldering iron, code or both.