Skip to main content
Topic: Packagers wanted! (Read 53740 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Packagers wanted!

Reply #90
I wouldn't mind helping at all, I just need to read up on how to do it.
A minimum level of expertise in bash, PKGBUILD, git and patch/diff is needed. If you can follow the Artix packaging documentation without too many questions, then you're probably up to the task and can follow the instructions above. Thanks for your help offer.

Reply #91
I want to help too  ;)

Reply #92
yo también podría colaborar en la medida de lo posible no tengo experiencia ni mucho menos conocimiento en bash o git más con una estudiada a bash y git creería que podría colaborar siempre y cuando ustedes me lo permitan

Reply #93
I would like to contribute to package maintenance as well!
Hope everyone's having a good day :)

Reply #95
Hello! I'm a software developer and want to contribute to this amazing distro that I just found. Which packages need maintenance, and how may I get started?

Reply #97
I tried lol. That links to https://forum.artixlinux.org/index.php/topic,512.msg8772.html#msg8772, which says:
Well, good intentions is as good a start as any. All current developers and packagers started following the same procedure!
That "same proceedure" part linked to https://forum.artixlinux.org/index.php/topic,512.msg8772.html#msg8772, aka to itself... ?! So I was a bit confused.

Reply #99
Oh huh, weird. That makes much more sense, thanks! Will do soon

Reply #100
Hello, i want to help in Artix Developement

Reply #101
@nous are you still looking for packagers :)

Reply #102
Is this still needed, I am a retired Manjaro user. Tired of systemd.

Reply #104
Have to learn PKGBUILD again, but I can help