Skip to main content
Topic solved
This topic has been marked as solved and requires no further attention.
Topic: Librewolf need patch to ffmpeg 6.0 (Read 367 times) previous topic - next topic

Librewolf need patch to ffmpeg 6.0

I have seen the previous post on the ffmpeg issue and it is marked as resolved but it does not look like that to me. I have been quite busy this weekend so I had not have time to debug it but apparently people have rolled patches for it that should just work.

I noticed it when mp4 videos and gifs won't load and error out with message
Code: [Select]
[Child 30350, MediaDecoderStateMachine #1] WARNING: Decoder=7fd0b0da4100 Decode error: NS_ERROR_DOM_MEDIA_FATAL_ERR (0x806e0005) - Error no decoder found for audio/mp4a-latm: file /build/librewolf/src/firefox-110.0/dom/media/MediaDecoderStateMachineBase.cpp:164
[Child 30350, MediaDecoderStateMachine #1] WARNING: Decoder=7fd0b0da4100 Decode error: NS_ERROR_DOM_MEDIA_FATAL_ERR (0x806e0005) - Error no decoder found for video/avc: file /build/librewolf/src/firefox-110.0/dom/media/MediaDecoderStateMachineBase.cpp:164
It is fixed when I installed the new librewolf-bin from the AUR which just had these patches applied

Re: Librewolf need patch to ffmpeg 6.0

Reply #1
librewolf-110.0-3 is now in universe

artist

Re: Librewolf need patch to ffmpeg 6.0

Reply #2
The errors are from 110.0-3, I noticed the upgrade to that yesterday and saw that post. It seems to be fixed in 110.0.1-1 though.