Skip to main content
Topic: Artwork! (Read 13545 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Artwork!

Reply #30
Awesome logo! I didn't like the font at first but now that I've seen it a few times, it's starting to grow on me. Perhaps it's too round. Maybe it need to be more angular? I don't know.

I really like the deep blue. The cyan seems a little wimpy to me, but it's still my second choice.

Reply #33
I don't particularly like the green used, it is like a fluorescent lettuce green, maybe a few tones darker.  The one on the right I like, maybe reversing green with blue...  "it breaks them".
A while ago I got frustrated with all gfx software I tried I removed them all.  I don't even remember which one I found best suitable for light work, maybe it was pinta but it was huge.

Reply #34
I dont mind the artix green cyan green cyan, i like how it fades into the blue. Might need a shade darker or less saturation for the green?

Reply #36
When could we close the poll?

Reply #37
It would appear that most of those who were interested have already voted and the results, at least for the 1st and 2nd place,, are very clear. I doubt any additional votes can change the results.
I think you're cleared to proceed with cyan., which is also favoured by most devs. Seeing the popularity and being a fan of dark grey myself though, may I request a dark version too for the sake of completeness? Lots of people use dark themed desktops and would welcome it, perhaps with a thin lighter outline to make it stand out.

Reply #39
Artix's logo and neofetch kick ass.
One of the best Linux logos and neofetch art in the entire Linux world.