Skip to main content
Topic: Show Your Screenshots Here (Read 13854 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show Your Screenshots Here

Reply #15
Just a simple desktop :)) ..

If I can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Reply #19
You don't need to link to an image, you can upload it here and then attach it inline.

I've not been able to upload any images
When the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.
                                 You have the right to remain alive.                 

Reboot first, ask questions later.                               PS. I HATE COMPUTERS!

Reply #21
This is Awesome not for the faint-hearted  with custom menus arcdark theme,

Reply #23
LX-Qt, Fusion, Breeze, KDE apps, Moraki Boulders (New Zealand)
Gentoo and Majaro user really enjoying Artix!

Reply #25
Nice to see uses not being afraid to use the non top 3 DEs shows artix is in the right direction like Arch/Gentoo, not  1 DE favoured

Reply #26
Openbox

And a Tom Petty fan to boot,as well.
 He never really made it in the UK that is where I lived till 6 years ago.
The stones made it big time here in Peru and Jagger is a god when he does personal  visits and travels here sight seeing, These rock gods just live on.

Reply #27
Tom Petty suffered a massive heart attack a couple of days ago, hence the tribute.  He was one of the few that survived rock with dignity through the anti-rock 80s ;)

Reply #28
Been listening to his last record with Heartbreakers for few days recent I feel like the best of him was yet to come. What a shame. RIP Tom Petty
Linux user since 1997.
Red Hat -> Mandrake - > Arch - > Slackware -> Manjaro -> Artix

Reply #29
I thought after the all hit album with heartbreakers that was it.  Many artists can never recover from stardom.  When last dance with Mary Jane came out I knew I was wrong.  Maybe the heartbreakers held him back.  How you really know an artist as a person is listening ex-associates talk about them.  Mike Campbell should have been a well known star as well, amazing talent.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVcqTvEh4sg  (more about Tom Petty in this video than anywhere else).