Skip to main content
Topic: Show Your Screenshots Here (Read 61365 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show Your Screenshots Here

Reply #46
Getting ready for Christmas (a bit early, but i was bored)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #48
Greetings, and a hearty thank you to the Artix Linux team!  Also a hearty thank you to the ArchBang Linux team that helped me get my OpenBox Artix Rig setup: ultra minimal excellence.

Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

cmul

Reply #49
Just a update this install was about 29 Aug 2017 originally Lxqt then i changed the desktop to Cinnamon did not like so settled on my own version of JWM and kept with that A few mods to it runs CK-kernel, transparency, xdg menu. 

Reply #50
I just updated a bit my i3bar/i3blocks

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #51
Nice one  :)

Reply #52
This one is special to me. Downloaded the latest arch iso 03/01/18 and did a minimal (archway) install to a working openbox setup, then migrated as per artix wiki instruction. So far so good. Thankyou team!

Reply #53
This one is special to me. Downloaded the latest arch iso 03/01/18 and did a minimal (archway) install to a working openbox setup, then migrated as per artix wiki instruction. So far so good. Thankyou team!

Beautiful screen, a question which panel are you using? Thank you.

Reply #54
^ Thanks. Panel is tint2.

Reply #55
Nice wallpaper

Reply #56
A new incarnation. Created from the artix linux base iso with some adjustments.

Reply #57
This is Mate installed April 2018 I forgot to post this one.

Reply #58
Decided to take a look at the lxqt iso again and install. No problems. Im using paper icon theme git with the vertex gtk theme from the aur, i think they go well together.

Reply #59
Fairly lame (or, at least, generic) screenshot.  But it proves I got Plasma working with Artix runit.  (I was getting the "can not sync environment with dbus" error and I had to make a lot of strange changes, including copying over my /etc/machine-id from another Artix installation, but ....)

https://scrot.moe/image/9qouN