Skip to main content
Topic: Show Your Screenshots Here (Read 61364 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show Your Screenshots Here

Reply #75
Interesting place, 5km x 134km long 4350m altitude, salty, frozen for 4months.  Low temperature in July-August 5'C  .. nothing to burn to warm up.  Like a river high in the Himalayas that got blocked. 
Yes indeed. I stayed there for 2 days in early September, during a cycling trip. There are small villages at lakeside, that offers home-stays. Nights were freezing.

Reply #76
Iso official lxqt with runit, kernel-lts, the basics. Wait for update, for lxqt 0.14. To see what's new.

Reply #77
Had a go at i3 window manager. I dig the new logo, will there be an ascii version for neofetch, not sure how that side of things works?

Reply #79
Nice, looks good nous. Cheers

Reply #81
@quadcricket
nice specs ;). I don't use steam though well new PC games require 3rd party clients to run games i think so if i don't use them and stick to linux open source games instead that aren't really GPU demanding i wonder if there is any point getting amd ryzen and some other nice GPU for pc...

Reply #82

Reply #83
That is my Desktop at the moment

Pretty boring but i am thinking about getting GIMP and trying to 'do some art'. It is pretty minimal at the moment.

Reply #87
This is KDE installed the day the testing ISO became availible

Reply #88
at the moment.. fvwm
how do I add the photo. hmm..
fvwm.jpg