Purple
[ 2 ] (2.4%)
Dark grey
[ 17 ] (20%)
Light Grey
[ 4 ] (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: 27 January 2019, 14:02:05

Topic: [CLOSED] New logo (poll) (Read 11515 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: Artwork!

Re: New logo (poll)

Reply #16
The link says 404 Page Not Found.
Not the logo I was expecting, perhaps it is a challenging artistic statement.

Reply #18
Red looks amazing on dark-grey panel. Red+dark-gray is awesome. All themes, icons, logos, etc have too much blue. Just look at every distro. Everywhere blue. We have enough blue.

Reply #19
Red looks amazing on dark-grey panel. Red+dark-gray is awesome. All themes, icons, logos, etc have too much blue. Just look at every distro. Everywhere blue. We have enough blue.
Well, the poll was held and the decision taken over a year ago. However, I keep seeing variations of the official logo in user screenshots, mainly gray and red ones. I myself sometimes use the gray variation in places, I believe you can do it too with red. Also, we don't get many user art contributions and if you create a really nice background it could be adopted as the next official Artix ISO background!

Reply #20
Really appreciated the red one

Reply #22
in my take, don't fix what is not broken, same color but would be nice have logo boot do its color shifting from cyan to all the colors until back to cyan?? just saying..

Reply #23
I don't want to change anything!..
i3-3210 / 10GB / VGA Intel HD 2500 / SSD 240GB / Kernel 6.6.6

Reply #24
I prefer the purple and then green