Skip to main content
Topic: An ARTIX wishlist (add your own) (Read 4235 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: An ARTIX wishlist (add your own)

Reply #15
Well, the background you're talking about was only supposed to replace the DNA background in the GRUB menu that shows up when you start up the live ISO. It wasn't supposed to be on the display manager nor as the wallpaper. I made a wallpaper specifically for LXQt. It will probably be modified quite a bit as well, I'm not completely convinced by its looks.

Reply #16
Quote from: kb41  -  A day ago
My wish is simply some Artix themed wallpapers

Actually, I'm in charge of that.

Check out this repo in order to get the freshest artwork for Artix, wallpapers included. Most of them are actually themed after Artix and a DE. It's likely I will modify some of these over time, especially older ones, like the i3 pape.
It would be great to have a KDE Plasma wallpaper to go with the other nice DE themed wallpapers. ;)

Best regards.
We should try to be kind to everyone.....we are all fighting some sort of battle.

Reply #17
Actually, I'm in charge of that.

Check out this repo in order to get the freshest artwork for Artix, wallpapers included. Most of them are actually themed after Artix and a DE. It's likely I will modify some of these over time, especially older ones, like the i3 pape.
It would be great to have a KDE Plasma wallpaper to go with the other nice DE themed wallpapers. ;)

Best regards.

I had already started making one, but I don't have much free time lately, so I haven't finished it yet.