Skip to main content
Topic: [Noob] Wi-Fi Connection on Base Artix Linux (Read 4375 times) previous topic - next topic

[Noob] Wi-Fi Connection on Base Artix Linux

Alright let me get straight to the point:

https://wiki.artixlinux.org/runit/NetworkConfiguration

Nothing helps from here^ when trying to connect to wi-fi during my installation of Base Artix from a live USB. Is there a way I can EASILY (without having to go through a whole new adventure and journey and having to smash my computer 30 times with my bare hands) to connect to the GODDAMN INTERNET  >:(  >:(  >:( so I can install my BSPWM Artix in peace? All I'm asking for is a simple command in the terminal so I can just go in with my day and feel successful... Tried everything, but I just can't seem to find the proper answer for such a simple task. I've managed to install BSPWM, but I did so through a Ethernet cable, which is a real hassle having to move my laptop from one floor to another and sitting on a chair for 1-2 hours. Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Re: [Noob] Wi-Fi Connection on Base Artix Linux

Reply #1
maybe you could start with what kind of connection you have, which connection program you use and some logs (lspci, etc.)  ;)

Re: [Noob] Wi-Fi Connection on Base Artix Linux

Reply #2
Alright let me get straight to the point:

https://wiki.artixlinux.org/runit/NetworkConfiguration

Nothing helps from here^ when trying to connect to wi-fi during my installation of Base Artix from a live USB. Is there a way I can EASILY (without having to go through a whole new adventure and journey and having to smash my computer 30 times with my bare hands) to connect to the GODDAMN INTERNET  >:(  >:(  >:( so I can install my BSPWM Artix in peace? All I'm asking for is a simple command in the terminal so I can just go in with my day and feel successful... Tried everything, but I just can't seem to find the proper answer for such a simple task. I've managed to install BSPWM, but I did so through a Ethernet cable, which is a real hassle having to move my laptop from one floor to another and sitting on a chair for 1-2 hours. Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Base is base for a reason. It's meant for advanced users, read the notes above the download links, it's stated clearly. There are no EASY ways to do things. It's the same as Arch.
Install a minimal ISO instead, like LXDE, install and setup your bspwm, and then uninstall whatever you don't want from the highlighted line and below.