Skip to main content
Topic: SOLVED: artix-archlinux-support istructions. (Read 2756 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: artix-archlinux-support istructions.

Reply #16
See above. I answered your questions.

Sorry but I can't see the solution to my problem, obviously my fault.

From the comment on your old post, the worst case for the connection is the "working computer" that is connected through wifi to the 4G router.

The "lagging computer" is connected to the same 4G router but with "a wired connection" and I have no lags when doing other "download or similar operations", so I could exclude "net problems" at least on the "connection side"

I could agrre that maybe is the mirror used that cause the problem  so I want to be able to:

1)  see what mirror is used to retrieve the data that are used to update the packages
2) debug  the  delays on the download phase, or something other that cause the lag from 99% to 100% (only some seconds), but the problem is why.

I could copy the mirrorlist file on the "working computer" and replace the one on the "lagging computer", it is not a very big work, but maybe there are some other setting involved.

TIA and Regards

Carlo D.

Re: artix-archlinux-support istructions.

Reply #17
After some time the problem seem solved.

I suspect that in the "not working properly" installation, the "international servers" are not decommented, so it rely only on the "national servers".