Skip to main content
Topic: Show Your Screenshots Here (Read 68091 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show Your Screenshots Here

Reply #195
It is great but I have to admit that much application incompatibility has crept into it over the decades, especially in the last year.  Chromium is retarded in it and firefox is also now acting weirdly.

Hello.

Afterstep works great. So far I have noticed only one drawback - in full screen (mpv), pager, wharf, WinList and MonitorWharf are not covered by mpv.

Afterstep is usable, but I think wmaker is much better.

Reply #200

No comments.  ;)
"Wer alles kann, macht nichts richtig"

Artix USE="runit openrc slim openbox lxde gtk2 qt4 qt5 qt6 conky
-gtk3 -gtk4 -adwaita{cursors,themes,icons} -gnome3 -kde -plasma -wayland "

Reply #201
I'm not posting my dwm screens as they are fairly minimal.  Backgrounds are a collection of what most folks have, transparencies of course, pretty basic and not a real big ricing person.
I did want to post here just to say that there are a lot of talented folks here.  Really well done, so kudos for all the work you do. I for one, enjoy reviewing the work that has been done.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Reply #202
So, there I was, sitting there, staring mindlessly at my old macbook pro. You see, in my obsession with needing to install sonoma, I pretty much fubar'd the damned thing. So it sat... For several weeks. So I thought, why not... It's an intel. So here we are.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious