Skip to main content

Poll

What other language sub-forum would you like to have?

Russian
[ 5 ] (38.5%)
Chinese
[ 3 ] (23.1%)
Italian
[ 4 ] (30.8%)
Arabic
[ 1 ] (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Topic: Non-english subforums poll (Read 29534 times) previous topic - next topic

Non-english subforums poll

Vote for a subforum in your native tongue. Additional options can be added by request.

Re: Non-english subforums poll

Reply #1
German, Hebrew and Greek.

Reply #2

זה כיף לחשוב שהם ביקשו ספרדית ונתת להם את הבחירה של רוסית וסינית (לא הינדי או אודו

Reply #3
Ah - never mind dear ...

Reply #8
Well my native language is polish but i am not sure if there any people born in this Country on these forums, apart from myself of course.

Reply #10
I think that the only other non-english subforum that might see some traffic, would be a Russian one, at least at the moment.

Reply #12
I think that the only other non-english subforum that might see some traffic, would be a Russian one, at least at the moment.

seriously, I would be a Hebrew one might get traffic.  A Hidu one would as well.

Reply #13
Haven''t you read the  Septuagint?  Try installing opensuse with an Udo installer.  Hah - I've done that!

The new world order calls for a universal language, it is the only one we need to survive, English that is.
Trying to remain attached to some old world ways and methods is counterproductive.
The life of Bryan is the only religious education I ever received, and accepted.
Why bother with suse, RedHat is the only system we need.  As soon as we realize this and stop wasting our time with "alternatives" the better off we will be.  In the movie Brazil we see what happens to those that resist.
Just take the blue pill and get on with it.