Skip to main content
Topic: NASA DISCOVERS ARCH-LINUX SIGN ON MARS' SURFACE (Read 1921 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NASA DISCOVERS ARCH-LINUX SIGN ON MARS' SURFACE

Reply #1
The Red Chevron found on the NASA logo and the Star Trek symbol means FICTION.

WHO INVENTED THE SPACE ENTERPRISE?

In 1543, and with the advent of the Printing Press, the Vatican published Heliocentricism, ignoring the stationary, unmovable Earth, as stated in their Bible scriptures.  Fast forward almost 500 years, where the people are indoctrinated from birth to worship the man-made constructs of Heaven and Space. 

Faith in Theory = Balltardism

Vatican Jesuits invent the following:

1543 - Theory Heliocentricism
  1582 - Heliocentric calendar (Pope Gregorian calendar)
  1651 - Theory Mapping Moon   (Selenography)
  1763 - Theory Atomic Energy
  1809 - Theory Transmutation of Species
  1923 - Theory Missing Link   (bones lost, molds prove find)
  1931 - Theory Big Bang (another ejaculation into the virgin source)

Our history and science has been little more then fictional stories these last 2000 years. It began, with obedience from the indoctrinated masses these illiterates who paid tithing for Faith based religion and war. Today, the indoctrinated masses are educated idiots who pay tax on their labor for Theory based science and war.  This is the reality propagated across the face of the Earth.

Reply #3
Our history and science has been little more then fictional stories these last 2000 years.

History is a science, whether its conclusions have been altered to fit current political realities by those in power doesn't mean that the same doesn't happen with all science.  But I refuse to accept that science has been little more than fictional stories.  An example is Eratosthenes who calculated the circumference of the Earth more than 2000 years ago with unbelievable accuracy, even though he made certain assumptions that weren't so accurate.  More than 1500 years later people were persecuted for advocating the earth wasn't flat and it was moving around the sun.
Science is what explains what that is that we see up in the night clear sky, that we are seeing history of the universe that is much longer than the rock we have grown on. 

It is healthy to keep a handle on the difference between scientific theory and idealistic bullshit, between the rational mode of thinking and the irrational.

Reply #4
I refuse to accept that science has been little more than fictional stories

The Vatican introduced Heliocentricism, their "Heavenly Spheres" to all the major Universities (all faith based), where Theory replaced Faith.  From birth, you are indoctrinated to worship the man-made constructs of Heaven and Space (fictions).

Empirical Evidence means without faith, without theory.  Tell me something about SPACE that doesn't require "faith in theory"?

*You defend one of these fictional stories:*

*Theory* - SPACE (Big Bang)
   ATOM, remove Electron create Explosion
      Evolution, requires you an APE like creature to consume flesh and blood

*Faith* - HEAVEN (Holy Spirit)
   ADAM, remove Rib create Women
      Creationism, the HE God gave you the clean and unclean animals for food

Reply #5
Empirical theory doesn't describe all scientific theory, it is a branch.  It can be based on logic alone, like Euclidean geometry.  The few things that Eucledian geometry can not prove with logic it operationalizes them as axioms (assumptions where you know something is true you just can't prove it, so you accept it as is and based on those assumptions you can build). 

Atomic energy wasn't a result of empiricism, it was a process where logic lead to theory and theory was later proven.  In some cases empirical data come first then theory is formed to describe the data.  Faith has always little to do with it.

Science and religion are too incompatible to be on the same boat together.  They are mutually exclusive sets of ideas, they can not possibly intersect in anything.  Whether religious organizations are striving to control and coexist within institutions researching reality and the material world is a different story and it is because they strive "to control" or not lose the control they already have. 

I don't want  to elaborate too much on some of the longest living and largest gangster organizations humanity has experienced and I do have faith of my own, on a few, a minority, of some really geeky scientific researchers who push the limits of science everyday, among the plethora of "merchants" of knowledge and technology, who serve their own interests and indirectly the interests of those that fund their research.

In Reason I Trust

Reply #6
There is nothing called "Empirical theory", that would be an oxymoron, for Empirical Evidence means without theory. 

Vatican Jesuits invent the following:

1543 - Theory Heliocentricism
  1582 - Heliocentric calendar (Pope Gregorian calendar)
  1651 - Theory Mapping Moon   (Selenography)
  1763 - Theory Atomic Energy
  1809 - Theory Transmutation of Species
  1923 - Theory Missing Link   (bones lost, molds prove find)
  1931 - Theory Big Bang (another ejaculation into the virgin source)

I will not push this further with you, I'm very much in appreciation for your commitment to documenting for the Linux Community; I would rather make a friend then an adversary.  Best regards

Reply #7
There is nothing called "Empirical theory", that would be an oxymoron, for Empirical Evidence means without theory. 

In scientific methodology textbooks two different approaches are described.  One where a theory is constructed to describe "reality" and then data are collected to test the theory (a group of hypotheses that constitute a theory) and one where data is collected, believed that it may all be relevant to each other, and a theory is attempted to be constructed that describe the variations of data.  The theory of the big bang may be collapsing these days as more data is gathered that contradict it and new theory may be developed that can explain it all (don't take my word on it, I don't follow it so closely, I am using it as an example). 

Friends can only be people who share physically common physical space, time, do things together, eat together (essential to friendship), and communicate, exchange ideas, and on an equal base.  Each can say as much as the other.  A prisoner and her/his guard can never be friends.  The hungry and those that feed them can never be friends.  Equality of all sorts is essential to friendship. 

I don't know or understand what the Vatican's problem with equality is, but we can't be friends with the Vaticans.

Reply #8
Next find will have to be a Devuan isignia!

Reply #10
There is no hate speech except from YOU.

Fuck you - Come get me, Mother Fucker  I'm easy to find.  Dumb bastard is really good hiding behind a keyboard.

Reply #11
Hello guys,

the last post was removed because it truly does not belong here.
Thread was locked down.

Have a nice day.

EDIT:
Half of the comments deleted.

Reply #12
We've decided to restore all posts, for posterity and for knowing who is who.

I kindly ask everyone to stop posting politics.