Skip to main content
Topic: Manjaro/Artix where are spanish peoples? (Read 5566 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Manjaro/Artix where are spanish peoples?

Reply #31
A sticky monitor with variable, programable stickiness? That'd be cool.

Reply #32
Chill ya'll

All this joking of a serious subject may be misperceived as anti-latino prejudice

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition

Code: [Select]
oh ... shit, now I'll be banned

Reply #33
Chill ya'll

All this joking of a serious subject may be misperceived as anti-latino prejudice

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition

oh ... shit, now I'll be banned
No this is not Manjaro a lot more open-minded here and no dictators to ban you if you say you will knock on their door hypothetically?   :) 

Reply #34

by the way, i cleaned the system with bleachbit, as in debian, without to mark 'translations' and something is happening now, the LANG=C is not working anymore (?). I'm ...

# pacman -Syyu LANG=C
:: Sincronizando las bases de datos de los paquetes...
 system                   166.7 KiB   362K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 world                    427.4 KiB   427K/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
 galaxy                    65.6 KiB   364K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 extra                   1660.1 KiB   700K/s 00:02 [######################] 100%
 community                  4.2 MiB   737K/s 00:06 [######################] 100%
error: no se ha encontrado el objetivo: LANG=C
[kaos keos]# pacman -Syyu LANG=C
:: Sincronizando las bases de datos de los paquetes...
 system                   166.7 KiB   362K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 world                    427.4 KiB   792K/s 00:01 [######################] 100%
 galaxy                    65.6 KiB  1639K/s 00:00 [######################] 100%
 extra                   1660.1 KiB   589K/s 00:03 [######################] 100%
 community                  4.2 MiB   865K/s 00:05 [######################] 100%
error: no se ha encontrado el objetivo: LANG=C
[kaos keos]#

If you are trying to make the output in english then this would be the best way to do it:
LC_ALL=C pacman -Syyu

Reply #37
Don't know what Monty Pythons is.  I use Perl, mostly.

Reply #38
"The life of mrBrklyn"

That is very close to mrBryan
Check out the spanish inquisition and monty python on the Tube