Skip to main content
Topic: KDE Plasma 5.23 not available in repos (Read 647 times) previous topic - next topic

KDE Plasma 5.23 not available in repos

So the Arch repos were recently updated to include Plasma 5.23, but when i did
Code: [Select]
sudo pacman -Syu
it said there were no updates.
Have the Plasma packages not been updated yet? And if so, is there always a gap between Arch repos updates and Artix repos updates? Thanks in advance.

Re: KDE Plasma 5.23 not available in repos

Reply #1
It is in testing repos
Create problems which don't have solution

Reply #2
I have Plasma 5.23 since this morning and I don´t use testing.

I discovered the problem since there were more or less a week that pacman says there aren´t any update.

I comented all European servers in the mirrorlist file. Then I tried to update again with pacman and there were a lot of updates including Plasma 5.23.

I think that at least some servers from Europe aren't updated (I tried various) but commenting them solves the problem.

Have fun with Plasma ;)

Reply #3
So the Arch repos were recently updated to include Plasma 5.23, but when i did
Code: [Select]
sudo pacman -Syu
it said there were no updates.
Have the Plasma packages not been updated yet? And if so, is there always a gap between Arch repos updates and Artix repos updates? Thanks in advance.
One of our two primary mirrors (mirror1) is not updating ATM. Use primary mirror #2 (wheaton) until this is resolved.

Reply #4
I have Plasma 5.23 since this morning and I don´t use testing.

I discovered the problem since there were more or less a week that pacman says there aren´t any update.

I comented all European servers in the mirrorlist file. Then I tried to update again with pacman and there were a lot of updates including Plasma 5.23.

I think that at least some servers from Europe aren't updated (I tried various) but commenting them solves the problem.

Have fun with Plasma ;)
thanks
Create problems which don't have solution