Skip to main content
Topic: 5 year anniversary is coming up (Read 2887 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 5 year anniversary is coming up

Reply #17

I don't see how that is possible, there is no way to get there without subjecting oneself to utter madness.
Healthy people cannot travel atm.

I was just thinking that last night.  I wanted to book tickets from NYC to Amsterdam, to Tel Aviv, to Amsterdam, to NYC and they tckets were about $970... but the procedures are like hell and everything of interest in Amsterdam is closed, including the Rijks Museum,and if they do open it will be miseriable all masked up, DESPITE that I am vaccinated.  And I will not submit myself to the green pass, so there is that...

Reply #21
Damn! Artix is going to be only 5 years old!  Great jobs devs!  This is a great distribution and I greatly appreciate all the fantastic work you do!

Reply #22
july huh? The harvest should be in, so shall celebrate in spirit!

Reply #23

I don't see how that is possible, there is no way to get there without subjecting oneself to utter madness.
Healthy people cannot travel atm.

I will be there in November, FWIW if anyone wants to meet for a drink.

Reply #24
So, 17/7/17? Nice triplet we got there! We're destined to dominate the world.

this reminds me of an episode of MASH where Herny Blake declares a flush with 4 diamonds and a heart

:)

07/17/17

to my knowledge there is only 12 months is a year?

Reply #25
didnt see this topic, but happy birthday artix, and many thanks to all who made it possible !  :-*

Reply #26
Hats off to the devs for such an great system! Artix has been superb, moved my laptop to Artix in 2017 after Majaro OpenRC was sunset. Keep up the awesome work everyone!

Is there anything like this for xfs?