Skip to main content
Topic: Package Request: corectrl, papirus-icon-theme, papirus-folders, linux-xanmod-* (Read 407 times) previous topic - next topic

Package Request: corectrl, papirus-icon-theme, papirus-folders, linux-xanmod-*

Re: Package Request: corectrl, papirus-icon-theme, papirus-folders, linux-xanmod-*

Reply #1
Hi there, the first 2 are in the Arch repo's so can be installed from there, the last 4 are in AUR, so have zip chance of being put in the Artix repo's for the same reason they are not in Arch's repo's too.  You just need to add Arch repo's and an AUR helper such as yay. :-)

Re: Package Request: corectrl, papirus-icon-theme, papirus-folders, linux-xanmod-*

Reply #2
I know but i want to not use Arch repositories. Maybe it can be added to universe or omniverse?

Reply #3
well, the AUR stuff is very doubtful, and the icon theme can always be installed the usual way depending on what de you're using, and that leaves corectrl - that could be downloaded from mirror and installed locally and that way you don't need to enable arch repo's (that's what i do for a couple of things, but it doesn't get updated if there is a new version so the same would need to be done as and when required).   Just a suggestion.

Reply #4
I added papirus-icon-theme since I use it myself.