Skip to main content
Topic: tor: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared obj (Read 326 times) previous topic - next topic

tor: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared obj

Hi. I installed tor from "world" repo and looks like it needs OpenSSL 1.1.

Hmm I think it's a mistake and tor is linked with wrong library because it's compatible with openssl 3 and openssl 1.1 should not be used anymore.

Re: tor: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared obj

Reply #1

Hmm I think it's a mistake and tor is linked with wrong library because it's compatible with openssl 3 and openssl 1.1 should not be used anymore.
Tor is not updated on ARMtix (and most likely will not be in nearest future). Use version from extra.
ARMtix

Re: tor: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared obj

Reply #2

Tor is not updated on ARMtix (and most likely will not be in nearest future). Use version from extra.

The version from extra requires libsystemd, I compiled tor from https://gitea.artixlinux.org/packages/tor and everything seems to be OK.