Skip to main content
Topic: Show Your Screenshots Here (Read 62266 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show Your Screenshots Here

Reply #120
Code: [Select]
ARTIX Dinit + SDDM + Enlightenment

Reply #121

Reply #123
Openbox familiarity - loving runit - and all things AMD, of course.

Reply #124
Artix Mate customization in Retro style with Runit
“The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed."
― William Gibson

Reply #125
Artix with bspwm and polybar, using dinit as init
dinit

Reply #126
My very classic XFCE with four retractable icons to adjust the screen brightness. 8)
I have the different monitors visible in the dashboard.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #127
Suckless dwm - Artix Linux Runit

Reply #129
A modern desktop with less then 130 MB (no polkit, no DM), thanks to:
dinit, openbox, tint2, picom, dunst,  t2ec tint2 executors, jgmenu, obmenu-generator, rofi adi109x themes, notify-send.sh, Arcolinux and Betterlockscreen and i3lock-color, kickshaw, skippy-xd, obshutdown, and my DIY Poor Man wallpaper changer (PMwc) featuring fixed, random rotating, bing, unsplash wallpapers, built on top of Ignorantguru's spacefm dialog feature and some bash glue. All packages (except for PMwc) are in Artix/Arch repos or Aur.
Not showed in screenshots:
Volume control with t2ec executor mouse wheel scrolling and dunst notification with notify-send.sh
Battery status with t2ec executor and dunst notification with notify-send.sh

Reply #130
A modern desktop with less then 130 MB (no polkit, no DM), thanks to:
dinit, openbox, tint2, dunst,  t2ec tint2 executors, jgmenu, rofi adi109x themes, notify-send.sh, Arcolinux and Betterlockscreen and i3lock-color, kickshaw, skippy-xd, obshutdown, and my DIY Poor Man wallpaper changer (PMwc) featuring fixed, random rotating, bing, unsplash wallpapers, built on top of Ignorantguru's spacefm dialog feature and some bash glue. All packages (except for PMwc) are in Artix/Arch repos or Aur.
Not showed in screenshots:
Volume control with t2ec executor mouse wheel scrolling and dunst notification with notify-send.sh
Battery status with t2ec executor and dunst notification with notify-send.sh
T2ec works well with standard notify-send but not with dunst, hence the use of notify-send.sh
You are the current king of ricing in Artix.

Reply #131
You are the current king of ricing in Artix.
Many thanks nous, but i only stand on the shoulders of giants :)
All the merit goes to the developers and graphic designers that make possible for all of us satisfy our needs and tastes.
The only credits for me are for PMwm. I'm not a developer and a total newbie to github, but i hope to publish it as soon as possible.

Reply #133

well, it is lightweight and generally flexible but it is still not better, IMO, than wmaker.
Window Maker has a delightfully wintage look.  8)

Personally, I like the lightness and stability of XFCE4, as well as the many possibilities to configure the dashboards (on my "desktop" there is a nice picture, the monitoring elements are all in the bottom dashboard) .

Reply #134

It serves - and seems modern enough (wmaker)